We are Praxa Sense, a young medtech start-up working on the development of an innovative, data-driven device that enables patients to monitor their heart rhythm at home. We enable data collection over the long term, helping the general practitioner to diagnose diseases earlier.
Our goal is to improve the medical processes by making products that perfectly combine hardware, software and user experience. At this moment we are on the lookout for someone who can take care of the user experience-side of the product. A challenging and responsible vacancy with a lot of freedom and learning-possibilities!
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
We are developing a medical product that collects data from patients. This data needs to be transferred to the cloud and be visible to both patient and medical professional through an interface. But what information does the medical professional need to receive? And what data do you show the patient to stay motivated to wear the device, but won’t be stressed about his/her health? These are the insights you will gather, on which you will design an interface that will combine your findings. This is a good research project and execution/design of a service and interface (could also be graduation assignment). We are open to discuss the path of the internship together with you. During the internship you will be coached and guided by two alumni from the faculty of Industrial Design Engineering in Delft.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A responsible position with a lot of freedom.
- Many learning and growing opportunities.
- The possibility to have the ownership of the creation of a system that will be used in the real world.
- Working in an inspirational environment in one of Europe’s biggest technology incubators (YES!Delft).
WHAT WE ASK:
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud package (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Preferably knowledge of InVision or other app-generating software.
- You are currently doing a HBO or WO study (3rd year or above) in the field of industrial design or similar.
- You can take on a lot of responsibility for your own work but at the same time are able to work well in a team.
- You have a high level of English and preferably also know (some) Dutch.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail with your motivation, resume and (link to) portfolio to: Liselotte@praxasense.com