We are Praxa Sense, a young medtech start-up working on the development of an innovative, data-driven device that enables long-term monitoring for heart rhythm disorders. We enable data collection over the long term and analyse this data using algorithms, which helps the medical professional (e.g. cardiologist) to diagnose diseases earlier.
Because we are going to introduce a new healthcare product to the market, we need to do clinical trials and comply to rules and regulations on a medical class 2a device level. For this, we are on the lookout for an intern with a medical background that can guide these processes and that will be the point of contact for the various hospitals that we are in contact with.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
We are currently in contact with two different hospitals for running clinical trials, of which one will start soon. You are going to dive into the world of setting up a medical study and will visit and update the various contact persons at the hospitals regularly, as well as combine your knowledge in the writing of all documents that are mandatory for a study (think about METC, IGJ, protocol etc.). When the pilot starts, you will be in charge of guiding the process and contacts with the hospital.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Internship compensation.
- A responsible position with a lot of freedom.
- Many learning and growing opportunities.
- Working in an inspirational environment in one of Europe’s biggest technology incubators (YES!Delft).
- Free lunch every day of the week and free beers on Friday.
- Fun team activities (table foosball, drinks, bowling, making stupid jokes).
WHAT WE ASK:
- A medical background. Preferably a master student.
- Interest in rules & regulations on a medical level.
- You find it relatively easy to make contact with other people or actively want to develop this skill.
- You can take on a lot of responsibility for your own work but at the same time are able to work well in a team. You like to discuss and think with us about complex matters.
- You speak Dutch.
- An ambitious mindset and interested in the flexible world of a startup.
Interested/want to know more? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org